The NID Registration and Application form for NID DAT 2021 has not been officially released yet. The candidates are required to check the official website regularly for updates. The link to the official website is https://admissions.nid.edu/NIDA2020/Default.aspx. There are, however, tentative or speculative dates, which are listed below. The candidates are required to continue their preparation for the NID DAT 2021 Exam.
The National Institute of Design (NID) does not release any official syllabus for the Design Aptitude Test (DAT). Multiple topics are essential, and should be studied thoroughly while a candidate is prepping up for The NID DAT 2021.
There is a written test, which is followed by studio test and personal interview round. The test pattern has both subjective and objective questions. Hence, the candidate should be familiar with the Optical resonance sheet and the filling system.
NID Important Events and their Expected Date
|Beginning date of accepting the Application forms for NID DAT 2021||January 2021 ( First week)|
|Last date for submitting the online application form||January 2021|
|The time to submit the NID DAT 2021 Application form with late fee||January 2021|
|Last date for submitting the NID DAT 2021 Application form through the offline mode, with a demand draft included in it (Late fee option is not available for offline mode.)||January 2021 (till noon)|
|Time for correction of mistakes in the NID DAT 2021 Application form||February 2021|
|NID DAT (Prelims)||February 2021|
NID APPLICATION FORM 2021 FILLING PROCESS
The National Institute of Design (NID) will release the application form for NID 2021 on http://admissions.nid.edu. This is for courses like B.Des, GDPD, M.Des and PhD. The exact dates have not been announced until now. Hence, the candidates are required to check the official website periodically.
How to fill the NID Registration form?
Step 1– Visit http://admissions.nid.edu and look for the NID Registration form. Open the portal.
Step 2– Select the course you’re applying for and then enter personal details like
- Date of birth
- Email ID
- Mobile number
Step 3– Fill up all the details and then submit; this will create your login credentials. (Check your mail inbox). Using the login credentials, finish up the login process, move ahead to fill the NID Application form 2021.
Step 4– The application form requires
– Name and contact details
– Address details
– Educational qualification details
– Fill up all the details, and then click on ‘save and proceed’
Step 5– Uploading documents.
- The candidate has to upload a recent passport-sized photograph. It should be in JPG or JPEG format, and the size should not exceed 100 KB. It must be a coloured photo, and should be taken at a professional photo studio. Any kind of submissions with the self-composed portraits shall not be accepted.
- Signature has to be scanned and uploaded as per the following instructions. It should be in JPG or JPEG format, and should not exceed 100 KB in size. The photograph of the signature must be scanned and cropped accordingly.
- Candidates applying under any category have to submit the required and valid category certificate. It must be issued by a competent authority. The format should be either JPG or JPEG, and it should not exceed 150 KB in size.
- All of these scanned documents must be in JPG/JPEG format. Once you are done with uploading all the necessary documents, click ‘Save and Exit’ to complete the form (at a later time or date).
Step 6– Paying the application fees, and then printing the form.
Get the NID Entrance Exam 2021 application form direct link at https://www.shiksha.com/design/communication-design/nid-entrance-exam-application-form